- Traci holds a Professional Photography degree from Boston University's Center for Digital and Imaging Arts. She specializes in child and family portraiture, senior portraits, headshots and First Communion portraits. In addition to being a mom herself, she holds a Master's degree in child and family counseling.
- She has also studied at the Maine Photographic Workshops in Rockport with esteemed photographer, Joe NcNally, portraiture photographer Joyce Tenneson, and with Boston photojournalist Lisa Kessler.
- Traci was honored to receive First Place in the Professional Photographer category at the Westford Regional Art Event three times. In 2011 she received First Place for her portrait entitled "Wait;" in 2008 she received First Place for her portrait entitled "Loneliness;" and in 2007 she received First Place for her portrait entitled "Ballerina."
- In 2014,Traci was honored to receive the Regional Bronze Award for Photography in the Wicked Local Readers' Choice Awards.
- She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org (If you send an email and do not hear back from her within 24 hours, please call instead; your email may not have gone through) or by phone at (978) 392-1517.
- Traci McCabe Photography Studio is located in Westford, MA.